“The most beautiful things in life aren't just things. They are people and places, memories and moments, smiles and laughter."
Booking a session
I look at family photography as an investment. It is about preserving a moment in time and giving you a beautiful collection of images that you will treasure and recall for years to come, as well as creating bespoke artwork for your home. I also want everyone to be able to enjoy the photographs and that includes your parents, grandparents, aunties and uncles, even your friends, who you may want to share your images with on social media. For that reason, my packages all include different formatted digital images in which you can share and a selection of prints of your choosing. You can also upgrade your package at any time after the session has taken place and you have viewed your gallery.
To secure your booking, a session fee of £125 is payable in full prior to the shoot.
The session fee includes:
- 2 hours photo shoot in your home or on location
- Travel within Cambridgeshire (additional mileage charge if further afield).
- Pre-session consultation by phone or in-person
- Post-processing of images and upload a minimum of 40 beautifully edited proofs onto a private gallery for your viewing
Arrange for your print order and package your products when ready to be delivered
*Prints and digitals are not included in the session fee. See below for details. Terms & Conditions apply.
After you have viewed your gallery, choose a collection for your photos:
1 - Willow £200
- FIVE high-resolution digitals with print release and web-formatted for sharing online.
- TWO 5x7” fine art prints.
2 - Birch £350
- TEN high-resolution digitals with print release and web-formatted for sharing online.
- TWO 8x12” fine art prints.
- All other images as low-res files formatted to print to 6x4".
3 - Oak £650
- ALL high-resolution digitals with print release and web-formatted images on a USB.
- THREE 8x12” mounted fine art prints.
- A mini soft back album with a selection of your chosen images, presented in a calico bag.
I believe that your photos are a family heirloom and should therefore be able to stand the test of time, as well as be enjoyed around your home. All prints are printed on high-quality, premium art paper that meet professional archival standards. I also provide a selection of other products, which have been carefully sourced from some of the best independent suppliers in the photographic industry. You can choose to purchase any of these items separately:
Frames and wall prints from £300
Hardback albums from £300
Parent album or folio from £80 (smaller presentation gifts to give to grandparents).
Additional prints and gift vouchers, please ask for details.