BOOKING YOUR SESSION
I understand that family photography is an investment. It is about preserving a moment in time and giving you a beautiful collection of images that is meaningful to you and you will treasure for years to come, as well as creating bespoke artwork for your home. To go about securing your session is really straightforward. After viewing my portfolio to see if my style and photography fits in with what you like, you can get in touch to book your session with your preferred date.
Day in the life family session £350/£650
Full documentary, unposed and unstaged
Half day-in-the-life (4-6 hours long) £350
Full day-in-the-life including morning/evening routine (approx. 12 hours) £650
Real Motherhood session £95
Natural in-home session with your child/children
Candid portraits and story keepsake
1.5 hours long (including 15 minutes journalling)
Storytelling family session £125
Mostly candid documentary and a few natural portraits
Suitable for newborn and maternity too
1.5-2 hours long
Your investment covers:
- Your pre-shoot consultation to get to know you and your family, and to discuss ideas for your session.
- Your photo shoot in your home or on location (additional mileage charge outside Cambridgeshire).
- My time and talent to edit your images, and an online proofing gallery of 40+ images for short storytelling sessions and 80+ images from day-in-the-life sessions.
- Your viewing and ordering session, including my design-led service for your choice of products.
A booking fee is due at time of booking to secure your session. Prints, products and digital collections are separate - just buy what you love.
Clients typically invest anything from £300 to upwards on their family photography in addition to their session fee. Below is a guide to the choice of unframed and framed prints, albums and digital collections I offer for your heirloom photographs.
Ready to book? Like more details? I'd love to hear from you - get in touch.
PRODUCTS AND PRICES
There is nothing I love more than seeing the joy on my clients' faces as they view the resulting images from their session for the first time and getting the photos displayed in their own home. I offer a viewing and ordering session when your gallery is ready. Clients often like this as it gives you a chance to see my samples and get some advice if necessary before you make your purchase. There is no obligation to purchase - you only buy what you love.
1 - Oak £600
- One 8 x 12 framed art print
- Five images as 6 x 9 fine art prints
- Full resolution digitals of whole gallery to print to any size and with print release
2 - Birch £425
- Five images as 8 x 12 fine art prints and matching high resolution digitals
- All gallery images as medium resolution digitals, formatted to print at 5 x 7 only
3 - Willow £200
- Three images as 8 x 12 fine art prints and matching high resolution digitals
- All gallery images as low resolution digitals, formatted for web-sharing only
In addition to my collections, I also offer a wide range of contemporary products that would look beautiful and stylish in any home. They have been carefully sourced from some of the best independent suppliers in the photographic industry.
As a rough guide:
Signature albums from £450
Frames and wall prints from £300
Individual prints from £20
Gift vouchers are also available. Please ask for details to see my full pricing list.
"When I saw the photos of our family shoot, the first word that came to mind was BEAUTIFUL. The photos were all so lovely it was difficult to decide which ones to hang up in the house. Diana managed to take some wonderfully colourful photos even though it was in late winter. As the photos were all so natural, they really captured my daughter’s different personalities. Would highly recommend Diana for anyone who wants a relaxed and natural style of family photos."
Wall family, Cambridgeshire